LangChain: ChatGPT for Your Data
A one-day LIVE workshop for engineers, developers, and data scientists on building a question-answering service using your own data. You'll learn prompt engineering with LangChain, and how to use vector databases in an LLM application.
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Time: 9am-3pm PT
- Cost: $500
With the popularity of LLM-powered applications like ChatGPT, many are eager to build similar private tools for their own data. In this workshop, we will show you how to do that using the LangChain framework.
In this workshop you will learn to use LangChain for prompt engineering, how to leverage vector databases, and how to build an index. You'll also learn to integrate multiple documents and how to chain requests, culminating in a complete end-to-end project.
As industries adapt to take advantage of AI, businesses around the world are realizing that AI implementation will soon be essential to remain competitive and up-to-date.
Business leaders face the biggest challenge of not knowing how to begin. This workshop, exclusively for executives, directors, and decision-makers, has been designed to help them come up with concrete next steps to create a roadmap for incorporating AI into their businesses.
Build a prompt chain using LangChain
Use vector databases and create an index
Build a final project with multiple documents
This workshop is hands-on and interactive. Participants are expected to come ready to build!
- Overview of the LLM stack including OpenAI, ChromaDB, and LangChain
- LangChain infrastructure overview
- Building prompts chains
- Setting up vector databases to search PDFs
- Building an index with LangChain
This workshop is for you if:
You want to use tools like ChatGPT for your own proprietary data
You are eager to build applications with LLMs and have some experience with ML modeling
You are a strong Python coder and have experience building basic ML models like classifiers. Experience with APIs and deployment is strongly encouraged but not required.
"67% of companies saw revenue increase due to AI adoption"
- McKinsey Tech Trends Outlook 2022
Our next session will run on Wednesday October 11.
About Andrew Ng
Featured Speaker: Dr. Andrew Ng
Dr. Andrew Ng is a globally recognized leader in AI. He is the Founder of DeepLearning.AI and Founder and CEO of Landing AI, and an Advisor to FourthBrain.
AI-First Mindset For Leaders
- You're struggling to figure out how AI can impact your organization
- You want to stay ahead of the curve with AI technology, but aren't sure how to start
- Your organization is experimenting with AI, but has not seen any real business impact from it
- Your organization has some valuable models, but they are not fully integrated into daily operations