Proprietary Data and LLMs
Build a data-secure application
- Date: Friday, April 12th
- Time: 8am-2:30pm PT
- Cost: $500 for individuals | $1,500 for teams of 4
"The lab demo and discussions were phenomenal."
"All of the context setting data was fantastic, the coding example work was also very helpful."
Building an enterprise application using current available LLMs can introduce security and privacy risks. Maintaining data privacy is a crucial step while building generative AI applications.
In this workshop you will learn to build and deploy an LLM-powered application while maintaining data privacy. You'll learn to host your own LLMs, fine-tune them for domain-specific and privacy-sensitive enterprise use cases, and explore the best evaluation methods to validate and monitor performance.
As industries adapt to take advantage of AI, businesses around the world are realizing that AI implementation will soon be essential to remain competitive and up-to-date.
Business leaders face the biggest challenge of not knowing how to begin. This workshop, exclusively for executives, directors, and decision-makers, has been designed to help them come up with concrete next steps to create a roadmap for incorporating AI into their businesses.
Understand strategies for preserving data privacy and security
Adapt pre-trained models to specific industries and domains
Evaluate and deploy fine-tuned models effectively
This workshop includes one 6-hour live class session.
- Overview of LLMs and the current tech landscape
- Guidance for when fine-tuning is appropriate (or not!)
- Strategies for preserving data privacy in fine-tuning (federated p-tuning, differential privacy, etc.)
This workshop is for you if:
You have some familiarity with deep learning concepts; intermediate knowledge of Natural Language Processing is recommended.
"67% of companies saw revenue increase due to AI adoption"
- McKinsey Tech Trends Outlook 2022
About Andrew Ng
Featured Speaker: Dr. Andrew Ng
Dr. Andrew Ng is a globally recognized leader in AI. He is the Founder of DeepLearning.AI and Founder and CEO of Landing AI, and an Advisor to FourthBrain.
AI-First Mindset For Leaders
- You're struggling to figure out how AI can impact your organization
- You want to stay ahead of the curve with AI technology, but aren't sure how to start
- Your organization is experimenting with AI, but has not seen any real business impact from it
- Your organization has some valuable models, but they are not fully integrated into daily operations