Web Apps and Containers:
Getting out of the notebook
A LIVE workshop for data scientists and developers on setting up your application development environment. You'll learn to build a containerized web application using an ML model.
- Date: Tuesday, January 9th
- Time: 9am-3pm PT
- Cost: $500 | $1,500 for Teams
Building AI applications has never been easier. In order to fully embrace the new generation of AI tools, data scientists and developers must know how to deploy basic applications on their own, without a software engineer.
In this workshop you will learn to set up your application development environment and build a containerized web application using industry-standard tools. By the end of this workshop, you'll have a sharable application.
As industries adapt to take advantage of AI, businesses around the world are realizing that AI implementation will soon be essential to remain competitive and up-to-date.
Business leaders face the biggest challenge of not knowing how to begin. This workshop, exclusively for executives, directors, and decision-makers, has been designed to help them come up with concrete next steps to create a roadmap for incorporating AI into their businesses.
Set up your ML development environment
Build a containerized web application
Deploy using industry-standard tools
This workshop includes two live sessions for three hours each.
- Interactive Development Environments (IDEs)
- Git and command line essentials
- Web App Frameworks and overview of Deployment, Endpoints, Ports and APIs
- FastAPI Architecture
This workshop is for you if:
You are a data scientist or developer who wants to start building deployable applications in the cloud
You have experience with ML modeling, but haven't gotten past the notebook
You are fluent in Python and have experience manipulating data, and working with basic ML models like classifiers
"67% of companies saw revenue increase due to AI adoption"
- McKinsey Tech Trends Outlook 2022
About Andrew Ng
Featured Speaker: Dr. Andrew Ng
Dr. Andrew Ng is a globally recognized leader in AI. He is the Founder of DeepLearning.AI and Founder and CEO of Landing AI, and an Advisor to FourthBrain.
AI-First Mindset For Leaders
- You're struggling to figure out how AI can impact your organization
- You want to stay ahead of the curve with AI technology, but aren't sure how to start
- Your organization is experimenting with AI, but has not seen any real business impact from it
- Your organization has some valuable models, but they are not fully integrated into daily operations