Building with LLMs
How to Leverage foundation models
A 3-week LIVE workshop for engineers, developers, and data scientists on building and deploying applications with LLMs. You'll learn to fine-tune LLMs and deploy three applications, including your own domain-specific project.
- Date: Tues. March 12 - Thurs. March 28
- Time: 4-7pm PT on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Cost: $2,000
LLMs and other generative AI capabilities have exploded in recent months. Engineers are no longer building models; you need to learn how to leverage and customize these powerful tools for your own applications.
In this workshop you will learn to build and deploy an LLM-powered application using open-source tools and frameworks that are designed specifically to work with LLMs. You'll fine-tune LLMs to improve classic ML algorithm performance, teach LLMs new structure, and build a question-answering tools for your documents.
As industries adapt to take advantage of AI, businesses around the world are realizing that AI implementation will soon be essential to remain competitive and up-to-date.
Business leaders face the biggest challenge of not knowing how to begin. This workshop, exclusively for executives, directors, and decision-makers, has been designed to help them come up with concrete next steps to create a roadmap for incorporating AI into their businesses.
Build and deploy three LLM applications
Fine-tune the structure of state-of-the-art LLMs
Learn to leverage LLMs for common use cases
This workshop includes two live sessions a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, plus additional practice on your own time. You will also have access to Slack to collaborate with your peers and instructors outside of class time.
- Fine-tune LLMs to improve classification performance
- Fine-tune the structure of LLMs for your own domain / use case
- Optimize the way that users will interact with your AI app
- Work with open-source LLMs (BLOOM, BERT) and OpenAI's original GPT base models
- Tools: Google Colab, GPT-Ada (an OpenAI API)
This workshop is for you if:
You are an engineer, data scientist, or developer who wants to add foundation models to your AI workflow
You are eager to build applications with LLMs and understand some of the use cases for these applications
You are fluent in Python and have experience manipulating data, building basic ML models like classifiers, and have deployed an application.
"67% of companies saw revenue increase due to AI adoption"
- McKinsey Tech Trends Outlook 2022
About Andrew Ng
Featured Speaker: Dr. Andrew Ng
Dr. Andrew Ng is a globally recognized leader in AI. He is the Founder of DeepLearning.AI and Founder and CEO of Landing AI, and an Advisor to FourthBrain.
AI-First Mindset For Leaders
- You're struggling to figure out how AI can impact your organization
- You want to stay ahead of the curve with AI technology, but aren't sure how to start
- Your organization is experimenting with AI, but has not seen any real business impact from it
- Your organization has some valuable models, but they are not fully integrated into daily operations