Key Course Benefits
Create your Portfolio
Deploy state-of-the-art ML models
Walk the ML path from start to finish
What you'll learn
Your 16-week program is designed to maximize practical and industry-relevant experience through hands-on, project-based learning. We introduce each week’s topic by first addressing the “why” of the new tools we’ll be using, from first principles. Once the underlying concepts are understood, then picking up a new tool becomes a matter of implementation and syntax.
Live sessions emphasize these principles, and include both high-level discussions and small group programming assignments. You will complete programming assignments each week during class. Select weeks will contain optional programming assignments for advanced learners who wish to dive deeper into specific ML Engineering topics.
You’ll also complete a group capstone project, which you will work on throughout the program. Most weeks you’ll have a capstone assignment to drive you towards completing an end-to-end ML project. Capstone assignments are designed to drive you to think strategically about approaching business problems with machine learning. By working with your Capstone team, you’ll not only strengthen your knowledge and showcase your technical skills, but you’ll also get some exposure to what it’s like working on a high-performing AI product team.
You're a good fit for this course if:
- You have professional data skills and are ready to commit to strengthening their software engineering skills
- You generally feel overwhelmed or frustrated with trying to study data and software engineering, cloud computing, and deployment on your own.
- You’re a lifelong learner who aims to create real value for yourself and your industry through responsible AI practices throughout your career
- You’re ready to take ownership of your learning and growth and want to do it in a supported and positive group environment
- You are ready to work collaboratively with others on a team capstone project