A 1-day workshop for engineers, developers, and data scientists on fine-tuning LLMs. With 6 hours of LIVE instruction, you’ll build and deploy an end-to-end application
- Date: Friday, January 26th
- Time: 9am – 3pm PT
- Cost: $500 for Individuals | $1,500 for Teams
LLMs and other generative AI capabilities have exploded in recent months. Learning to leverage these incredibly powerful tools will be a key skill for developers and engineers in the coming months and years. In this workshop you will learn to fine-tune LLMs and build, deploy, and share an application.
Fine-tune an open-source LLM
Analyze ROI for fine tuning
Deploy using HuggingFace
This workshop includes a full day of live instruction, group building sessions, and direct feedback on your work.
- ML Models and the open-source MLOps Stack
- Data-Centric Approaches for LLMs
- Leveraging model fine-tuning and prompt engineering to optimize output
This workshop is for you if:
How to Prepare
Many employers offer reimbursement for programs like ours. Check out our tips for getting reimbursed.